- Cairns is laid back and is a wonderful place to live and enjoy the beaches, reef, rainforest and surrounds.
- Located right in the heart of the city this busy practice is open 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week with full time GPs participating in a rotating roster of approx 38 - 40 hrs, 5 days a week.
- This long established bulk billing medical centre sees approx 2500 patients per week and opportunities exist for full time or part time work.
- GPs can walk into a full patient load as we have a well-established patient base, and with our city central location we have an abundance of walk ins throughout the day and night.
- Doctors can enjoy flexible hours and rostering to enable them to suit family needs and personal interests, work some evenings and enjoy some sailing or bike riding during the day. We have no set targets so GPs can choose their own schedules and can practice their own way.
- There is a great working team of reception, admin, and nursing staff to support the doctors, and skilled practice nurses run nurse led clinics and assist the doctors with care plans and health assessments.
- Fantastic potential earning capacity with remuneration % based.
- With Interesting & diverse medicine, including dive, travel and tropical medicine, Workcover, Pre-Employment, family health this centre offers GPs opportunities for their special interests.
- The centre also supports other local practices for their after-hours requirements, and works closely with the Hospital to alleviate ED presentations.
- MMM2 locations suitable for PEP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- AHPRA Registration
- Full Australian Work Rights
- General Practice experience in Australia
- Passion and commitment to providing a high level of care to patients
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now.