GP LOCUM VACANCY IN WESTERN NSW
Work Type : Locum
- From 21 Sep - 9 Oct 2020
- Excellent remuneration!
- Accommodation and vehicle provided
GP needed to provide coverage from Sept 21 to Oct 9 2020 at a busy outback general practice, dedicated to maintaining healthy lifestyles in remote communities in outback NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Working days and hours:
Monday to Thursday 9 am - 6 pm (1 hour lunch break)
Friday 9 am - 5 pm
No weekend work required for GP role, VMO work optional for interested applicants at the local hospital
- Rate of pay: $1200/day
- 2 GPs and 2 nurses onsite, 1 RN and 1 EN
- Appointment times: 15 minutes
- Utilising Best Practice software
- Accommodation provided in 2 BDR unit, vehicle at GP's disposal for the locum duration
ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
- Bulk-billing practice
- GPA accredited
- Multidisciplinary team onsite: doctors, nursing staff, Aboriginal Health Worker, Social and Community Officer, Allied Health Practitioners and Mental Health Nurse.