VR GP VACANCY IN FAR NORTH QLD
Work Type : Permanent Full Time
- Permanent, full-time position
- 2+ month locums will be considered
- Excellent remuneration on offer
Well-established and reputable bulk-billing practice is currently looking for a permanent or a locum VR GP for an immediate start.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Full-time position 38 hrs per week
- Mix of Weekend and weekdays, with consecutive days off.
- Opening hours:
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Rate of pay (percentage and hourly):
- Permanent GPs 65% of billings
- Locum GPs 70-75% of billings, no hourly retainer provided
PLEASE NOTE: Min 2 months engagement expected of a locum GP. Accommodation will be provided.
ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
- AGPAL accredited
- 6 GPs onsite at the moment
- Utilising Best Practice clinical management software
- Services: Men's, women's and children's health, skin cancer and cosmetic medicine
- Pathology and pharmacy onsite
A fast-paced practice with 10 min appointments, currently facing increasing patient demand and forced to turn patients away on daily basis. Practice hopes to attract the doctors with good time-management skills who thrive in dynamic environments.
The practice is located in a beautiful regional centre in the tropical Far North Coast, town considered to be a gateway to Australia's Great Barrier Reef, surrounded by a beautiful swimming lagoon, rainforests, gorges and beaches.
Clinic is situated in a high foot-traffic area, opposite from a popular local shopping precinct.