- This GP position is critical to increasing access to medical services for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander families.
- With one of the GPs finishing up soon the clinic is urgently seeking a new GP to join the team. This is a small close-knit team of 1 FT GP and 1 PT time.
- Ideally a full-time role
- This practice is Bulk Bulling only
- A comprehensive supportive multi-disciplinary team including;
- 2 x RN – Assist with Care plans & Health assessments, pathology, minor ops, dressings, ECG, Spiro, immunisations along with a team of Aboriginal Health Workers, Midwives & Allied Health Professionals.
- 70% of Billings shared with the GP
- You have the potential to take home $24K per month
- Flexible working arrangements;
- No After Hours or Weekends;
- Competitive remuneration (will be negotiated with the successful applicant)
- Computerised using Best practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM | FRNZCGP) desired
- Full Australian Work Rights
- General Practice experience in Australia
- Passion and commitment to providing a high level of care to patients
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now.