South St Physio
Position – New Graduate Physiotherapist - To commence end of 2020/start of 2021
What are we deeply passionate about?
The health and happiness of our staff and our patients
What we want to lead our field in
Providing every patient with the very best treatment outcome, education and service in the Physio industry.
How to Apply
Send through your cover letter, explaining why you would be the best fit at South St Physio, and answer to the following questions.
1. What you have done in your life that challenged you, but rather than quitting, you saw it through to completion?
2. Pertaining to feedback:
- What type of feedback style do you respond best to?
- Describe a situation where you responded well to poorly delivered feedback
3. If you had 1 million dollars, how would you spend it to make your life better?
We hire the person, not the resume. We ask that if successful in progressing to the interview stage that you bring your resume with you then.
Details of Position
- 2 year New Graduate program with an intensive first year
- Progression through a tiered salary structure based on years of experience
- Additional performance bonuses
- $2,000 external PD allowance – we highly encourage pursuit of PD beyond our walls
- Monthly Clinic PD sessions
- Access to BJSM, Physio Network and Clinical Edge
We have a team of high performers who are driven to develop personally and professionally and we never settle for the bare minimum. Our vision is to continue providing all of our staff with opportunities to excel and reach their potential as professionals.
Thanks to our team, more members of the community will experience the impact that Physiotherapy can have on their lives.
- Practice Area: Acupuncture & dry needling physiotherapist,
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist