Proposed commencement date - ongoing
Clermont is an agricultural town and locality in the Isaac Region, Queensland, Australia. It is 274 kilometres south-west of Mackay on the junction of the Gregory and Peak Downs highways
Clermont is a charming and substantial town on the gentle slopes above Sandy Creek and Hoods Lagoon. The town is located 106 km north of Emerald on the Gregory Highway and 760 km north of Brisbane.
This is a private Practice and as such, there are fees associated with the service provided by doctor.
Bulk billing services are available for:
- Patients under 16 years of age
- Health Care / Pension Card Holders
- Commonwealth Senior Card Holders
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Or at the doctors Discretion.
Private billing applies to all other patients and payment to be made following your consultation.
Appointments are made at 15-minute intervals.
The practice is
- Chronic disease management
- Skin Checks, and removal of moles and sunspots
- Minor surgical procedures and wound management
- Medical check - ups
- Family planning, antenatal consultation pregnancy test, and pap smears
- Pathology collection
- Liquid nitrogen treatment, venesection
- Nutritional advice
- Sports medicine
- Health assessments, and management plans
- Rural Primary Health Services (RPHS)
- Diabetic Care
Full AHPRA registration
The right candidate will have the following capabilities:
- Obstetrics - Antenatal
- Surgery - Excision
- Procedures - Audiogram
- Procedures - ECG
- Procedures - Cryotherapy
- Procedures - Respiratory
- Procedures - X-Rays
The practice supports a very strong team / family environment and the successful applicant must be willing to embrace this.
The candidate will work from 9am - 5pm from Monday to Friday and 9am to 12pm on Saturdays with no on-call requirements.
For further information regarding this vacancy please click on the link below