Duties and Responsibilities
• Diagnosis and treatment of acute infectious diseases
• Technical procedures including recording and interpreting ECG
• Performing and interpreting COAG checks and daily management of INR results
• Performing minor surgery, excision of skin lesions, aspiration of cysts, abscess drainage, suturing of minor lacerations management of uncomplicated fractures
• Intra-articular injections; Cryotherapy.
Skills and Qualifications Required
Medical Degree Course & AMC exams .
Extensive experience in providing medical services to patients