Midland Physiotherapy is not your average physio practice.
We are a large practice, with sixteen physios, three massage therapists and a dietitian. We offer the full suite of services, including Clinical Pilates, Hydrotherapy, Sports, Musculoskeletal and Pelvic Health Physios, Massage and Functional Gym on site. We have recently expanded and built a new Pilates Studio and Functional Gym to offer an even better experience for our patients. We have a passionate group of therapists in the clinic, including Sports, Women's Health and Musculoskeletal Masters Graduates, PhD candidate, and current Musculoskeletal Masters Student.
What does this means for our team and patients? We can provide the most comprehensive service possible and we take great pride in the quality of treatment that we offer.
On top of that, we provide an outstanding level of clinical support for our therapists, with regular structured education sessions, along with daily opportunities to discuss clinical cases with your colleagues. This is not a clinic where you will be left to work it out for yourself, because we understand that high clinical quality is what drives our great reputation amongst the community and with referrers who trust us.
On top of that, we have support staff who are passionate, very well trained and fully understand how important their role is in a physiotherapy practice.
The practice is run by Sean Fuller, Sarah Mac Alasdair and Daniel Parasiliti, who are all practicing physios and understand the needs of a therapist working in this setting. You can learn more about us via our website, www.midlandphysiotherapy.com.au or look us up on Facebook and Instagram.
Benefits or working at Midland Physiotherapy:
- Outstanding continuing education and support - up to Eight Hours per month of structured training, which includes two hours as part of the Active Physiotherapy Group, where we use the collective group to access the highest quality presenters available.
- We firmly believe in the benefits of properly training and supporting our staff, from recently graduated physios learning essential skills through to the very experienced, who need challenges and new ideas to keep fresh in our profession.
- Amazing facilities - including on site functional gym and Pilates studio.
- Immersion in an environment where you will grow professionally through With robust (but always friendly) clinical discussion and the opportunity to discuss difficult cases with invested colleagues.
- Reimbursement of 50% for any external courses attended
- Clinical autonomy within a high quality care framework. The clinic owners will happily offer any guidance, but will never dictate how you treat your patients. This includes the time that you allow for appointments.
- Support staff who are well trained and will support you in developing your caseload.
- Opportunity to work with sporting teams, if that is on your wish list
- Strong relationships with GP's in the local community and Orthopaedic Specialists, including invitations to observe surgery.
- On site parking
- We are a very busy clinic and you can be confident of growing your caseload (and hence income) very quickly.
- Qualified Physiotherapist
- Eligible for full registration as a physiotherapist with AHPRA
- Hold professional indemnity insurance
- Current WA Drivers Licence