Peak Health Services is the leading provider of physiotherapy and remedial massage to Surry Hills, Redfern, Waterloo and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality of service that is individualised according to patient needs. We are coming out of Covid-19 very strongly and we are looking for a friendly, easygoing physio to join us part time.
- high personal ethic for standard of patient service and care
- ability to work independently
- ability to build rapport with clients and establish their needs and goals and direct treatment accordingly
- willingness to build a client list
- keen interest in both manual therapy and exercise based rehab and therapy - this is the mainstay of our work
- desire to engage in ongoing learning and drive to learn and develop as a therapist
This is a part time position, with hours to be negotiated so as to be mutually suitable for both the successful candidate and the clinic.
You will have a high degree of autonomy with treatments, and lengthy one-on-one appointments. We have excellent reception support, and a super friendly team of therapists. We have a very low stress and flexible culture in our clinic and team. Remuneration levels are competitive, and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
The role will be primarily based in our home clinic in Surry Hills with the opportunity to expand into our new clinic located inside a gym space in near by suburb Waterloo.