Based in Broken Hill, the General Practitioner will work in our Clive Bishop Medical Practice seeing members of the local community and broader remote community network. Opportunities to expand practice to fly in fly out remote community clinics are also available to those who show an aptitude and interest in this work. General Practitioner work does not include retrieval, and you will have the opportunity to solely focus on general practice work in a rural and remote setting.
Qualifications / Experience that we are looking for:
- FRACGP or FACRRM essential
- APHRA registration essential
- Commitment to quality primary health care
- Medicare provider number
What we Offer:
- A varied and interesting workplace.
- Set salary with ability to salary sacrifice
- Six weeks’ annual leave and two weeks paid study leave for professional development
Ideally we are looking for General Practitioners to reside in Broken Hill, with relocation, housing, communications, and car allowance provided. Alternatively fly in fly contracts at 0.5 part time may be negotiated Opportunities exist for Rural Generalists to tailor a program with GP Anaesthetics /ED/Palliative Care and other disciplines with Broken Hill Base Hospital. Rural Generalists with appropriate credentials may be eligible to perform retrieval activities.