- Well-established Practice in a Relaxing lifestyle
- Competitive Remuneration + Generous Staff benefits
- Monday to Friday (No shift or on call work required)
Healthcare Imaging Services (HIS) currently operates over 140 imaging centres in Australia, performing more than 2.2 million examinations annually. HIS provides a full variety of imaging centres including public hospitals, private hospitals and community-based centres and employs over 2,000 technical, nursing and administrative staff.
Working within local communities, we provide a wide range of services including X-ray, ultrasound, multi-slice CT, nuclear medicine, MRI, interventional radiology, mammography, women's health, cardiac, neurology, vascular and musculoskeletal imaging.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a General/CT Radiographer to work at our well-established Healthscan Specialist Imaging centre based in Ballarat on a full-time basis. You will enjoy working in a busy large medical centre with a supportive dynamic team. You will be expected to provide, maintain and continually develop an efficient imaging service ensuring that patient care is optimised.
At this level, you will be responsible for your own imaging quality and productivity levels.
- Demonstrated abilities in providing patient care and customer service delivery standards
- Demonstrated CT experience using Philips equipment
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of WH&S practices
- University or equivalent qualifications in Medical Imaging Technology
- Current Australian Institute of Radiography Statement of Accreditation or other qualification recognised within Australia
- Current VIC EPA licence
- AHPRA Registration
This is a great opportunity to be part of a brilliant team culture who have a genuine passion for clinical excellence and optimum patient care.