The The employer is on the lookout for an energetic and passionate Medical Practitioner to join our Epping based practice on a part-time basis. The successful candidate will enjoy an enviable work/life balance in our fully equipped and established healthcare centre.
This role will provide exposure to all aspects of general practice including:
- Family Medicine
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Travel medicine
- Skin screening
- Chronic Disease Management & minor surgery
We provide one stop clinics for Diabetes, Heart Conditions, Asthma, COPD, Obesity, Arthritis and other chronic conditions, and have designated clinics for Women’s Health dealing with Antenatal Care, Contraception issues, Menstrual irregularities, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Menopause, Urinary incontinence, Sexual dysfunction and other important Gynaecological problems.
The position would be open to negotiation on hours worked and remuneration.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training and experience in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP) is desirable