Occupational therapist- full time.Exciting and rewarding careers for Early Childhood Intervention Professionals
- fantastic mentoring and learning opportunities from a transdisciplinary team of over 60
- a relaxed yet purpose driven lifestyle on the Mid North Coast, NSW
- positive impactful relationships with families and children with disabilities
- early childhood intervention best practice and ongoing professional development
- flexible family-friendly work arrangements and salary packaging with above Award Conditions
- requests for flexible hours/arrangements will be considered
Early Connections Alliance is a network of not for profits working together to create a strong and connected Early Childhood Intervention Network on the Mid North Coast. All locations are Registered NDIS Providers working with a diverse range of children with a variety of needs and diagnoses.Essential criteria:
- Relevant professional qualifications and peak body memberships
- Commitment to Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention
- Your own car and a current driver’s licence are a prerequisite for the position.
- A current Working with Children Check and Police Check.