Work Type : Locum
- - Blocks 10-14 Nov, 21-23 Nov & 7-17 Dec 2020
- - $2000 per day plus travel and accommodation
- - Locum at the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef
Ozhealth are seeking the services of a FACEM to provide locum coverage in the Emergency Department of a coastal QLD hospital.
- 10th to 11th November 2020
- 21st to 23rd November 2020
- 7th to 17th December 2020
- $2000 p/day plus travel and accommodation
Location and Facility
A 79 bed hospital offering a range of general and specialist inpatient and outpatient services for a population of 65000 people.
Known as the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef, explore offshore islands, dine on freshly caught seafood at the waterfront, enjoy hiking national parks or partake in a wide variety of waters sports on your rostered days off.
We have a wide variety of Emergency locum roles currently available around Australia, so if this vacancy does not suit your availabilities and location requirements, please let us know so that we can assist in finding the perfect locum for you.