Occupational Therapist -Campbelltown, NSW
Job title: Occupational Therapist wanted in Campbelltown, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Location: Campbelltown, NSW
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The role is NDIS focused and involve providing , both in a paediatric, adolescent and adult clients.
- Provide education and recommendations to clients and carers
- Providing therapy to clients in their home environment or local community
- Display patience and able to effectively communicate with clients and build rapport
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and clear report writing skills
- Providing clients with the necessary assessments and treatments
- Observing clients perform their daily tasks in a community setting
- Working with clients to develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan
- Skill building, housing modifications, report writing, and many other diverse cases to use all your OT skills
- Support and expertise of a much larger Allied Health Company behind you
- Modern state-of-the -art facilities
- AHPRA Registration
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must provide a working with Children Check & National police Check.
- Ability to work in Australia
- Current driver’s license and own vehicle are essential
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team.
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now