The employer Gold Coast is seeking a qualified Physiotherapist to provide in-home services across the Gold Coast.
This varied and interesting role involves conducting individual and personalised physiotherapy assessments and providing physiotherapy services to clients in accordance with their medical practitioner’s direction.
Across Australia The employer provides in-home aged care and disability support services, supporting people to live independently. We are currently looking for a community based Physiotherapist to join our Gold Coast team. Join a growing national network where you can make a difference and practice your values in a positive and friendly work environment.
This role involves independently and professionally undertaking assessments of clients within the home. You will be responsible for determining capabilities and applying specialist knowledge and expertise to maximize independence and quality of life for our customers.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Conducting individual and personalised physiotherapy assessments
- Providing physiotherapy services to clients in accordance with their medical practitioner’s direction
- Monitor and communicate the customer’s condition and other health and wellness related activities
- Demonstrate a commitment to best practice, ensuring all assessments and services are provided in a caring and respectful way in accordance with The employer’s policy and procedures, and legislative requirements
- Ensuring all documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring all responsible steps are taken to protect personal safety
What you will need:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Current full Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team
- Professional written and oral communication skills, including computer literacy
- Current and satisfactory Federal Police Check, Yellow Card & Blue Card
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Previous experience in the community care or health/aged care sector
- Use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
What we offer:
- Packaged vehicle
- Ability to work independently
- Training & professional development opportunities (including free access to online learning tools & programs)
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
- Staff recognition programs
- Ongoing support from friendly, local office based team