Physiotherapist / OT- Dubbo, NSW
Job Title: Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist wanted in Dubbo, NSW
Working hours: 40 hours / Week
Location: Dubbo, NSW
Salary: Attractive Remuneration Package
About The role:
Working as a full-time Physiotherapist / OT in a Residential Aged Care Facility, your core responsibilities will include:
- Providing personalised treatments, assessments and client focused interventions.
- Being involved with the industry-leading rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs.
- Working as part of a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Providing collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed treatment modalities.
- New Graduates can also apply