Limited reg Physiotherapist / OT jobs - NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 01-Apr-2021
- : New South Wales NSW
Are you an overseas physio /OT who is currently in Australia & looking for a physio /OT job under limited registration? We’d love to hear from you.
Job Title: Limited Registration Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist wanted in NSW (482 visa sponsorship available to candidates already in Australia)
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $65K to $70K Base + Super
Location: Sydney & Regional NSW
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist / OT to join a growing company to make the real difference to the life of seniors.
About the Role:
This new and exciting role will involve:
- Aged Care Assessments and Care plans.
- Exercise and equipment prescription
- Falls prevention and manual handling.
- Pain Management
- Physiotherapy treatments
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience.
- Work VISA Sponsorship.
- Package including superannuation, paid annual and sick leave.
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior physios
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Great work life balance
Requirements for AHPRA Registration under supervision?
- APC Interim certificate
- Criminal history check (for more information visit the AHPRA website)
- English language test
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Recency of practice
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- Police check (aged care specific)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy OR an equivalent internationally and APA recognised qualification.
- Minimum 2 years of overseas work experience as Physiotherapist / OT to apply for work visa.
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Compassion and genuine interest in working with the elderly population.
- The desire for personal growth within the organization.
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care.
- An unrestricted Australian driver’s license and own car would be an advantage.