This is a fantastic opportunity to come and join a supportive and skilled team of community-based Occupational Therapists at Ability Health Solutions working in the Aged and Disability sectors.
We are a small team of OT’s looking for an enthusiastic and passionate OT who is wanting to learn and develop their skills in a friendly team environment.
Permanent part-time (3 days minimum) or full-time is on offer with flexible work options. Work from home &/or office, with flexibility to suit your working day.
Our office is based in Chadstone, although we are looking for an OT from any part of Melbourne (West, North, East, South).
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
The business is established with a fantastic team of 8 experienced OTs. This is a great opportunity for either of the following:
- Less experienced OT’s – wanting to learn and build skills with the support of senior therapists.
- Senior OT’s – wanting to further develop and work alongside other senior therapists.
Excellent supervision, support and professional development opportunities are provided.
As a rapidly growing OT business, this is an exciting time to join and contribute to our evolving business.
Ability Health Solutions is a small private community-based OT practice focussed on providing high quality person-centred occupational therapy services to the Aged and Disability sectors. All services are provided in the client's home, community, or within a facility/organisation. We service all of Melbourne metro areas and outer suburbs with occasional assessments in rural Victoria (depending on required assessment/intervention needs).
We are passionate about what we do and are always looking for ways to improve our service and support.
We work hard to provide a great team and supportive culture, with a focus on flexibility and providing ongoing learning opportunities. We think it’s important that our team enjoys what we do.
Services Provided and Typical Caseload:
We provide OT assessment and treatment services in home and community settings, including equipment prescription, home modifications (both minor and major), treatment services, daily living skills, functional and care needs assessments etc.
Services are provided to clients across a wide range of diagnoses and disabilities, primarily with the adult population within the Aged and Disability sectors. We work with clients across the private sector, Aged, Care Packages, TAC, NDIS, WorkSafe, and community organisations.
- Attractive salary options based on level of experience.
- Excellent clinical support, supervision and training opportunities including a Professional Development allowance.
- Become a member of a highly supportive team of experienced, knowledgeable and friendly OT's.
- Flexible working options - work from home &/or office (subject to current COVID restrictions), flexible work hours and conditions.
- Provided with work laptop, phone & tablet.
- Web based online clinical software for streamlined & flexible working.
- Administration support.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication, report writing and time management skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an OT
- Previous Community OT role experience preferrable (not essential)
- Current Victorian driver's license and reliable car - Kilometre travel allowance paid.
- Current OT registration with AHPRA
- Be a member of OT Australia Association (or willing to join)
- Current Australian Criminal Police Check
- Current Working with Children Check