Exercise Physiologist - Private Practice/Relocation Assist - Nowra, NSW
Job Title: Exercise Physiologist - Private Practice/Relocation Assist - Nowra, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Salary: $60K to $90K (based on Experience) + CPD + Relocation
Location: Nowra, NSW
Roles & Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking an Exercise Physiologist to work with their multi-disciplinary team in Nowra:
- You will be working in a fully equipped brand new state-of-the-art studio.
- This full-time role provides a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams.
- This is a challenging and varied position, which will optimise your current experience and allow you to expand your knowledge, and provides opportunities for professional development, being mentored and networking with other allied health professionals.
- Have the direct support and expertise of a much larger Allied Health Company behind you.
- A generous base salary + Superannuation.
- Relocation Assistance provided
- Dynamic, positive work environment in a supportive, passionate, committed and professional company.
- Modern state-of-the -art facilities
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Recognised qualification as an Exercise Physiologist and certification with ESSA
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Current driver’s license
- New graduates are welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now