Short Term Contract - RN, ER & Med/Surg
Multiple positions available to join an excellent public hospital within the Northern Territory, Australia.
CCM Recruitment are looking for experienced Emergency & Medical/Surgical Nurses for our client hospital in Alice Springs, Northern Territory. Begin your central Australia adventure in Alice only a few hours from the capital cities. Explore the stunning Red Centre landscapes and meet endearing outback characters. Safari experiences are easily accessible on your days off like 4WD, camel rides, hot air ballooning and hiking. This is your chance to work on a full-time basis for a great facility.
About the Position
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing high quality and culturally sensitive nursing care to achieve best patient outcomes. The positions are well-suited for Registered Nurses who specialise in the Emergency Department or Medical/Surgical.
Assessing and coordinating the care delivery needs of each individual patient.
- Interacting with patients, families, and other visitors in a courteous, helpful manner.
- Working respectfully and collaboratively within the multidisciplinary team and participating in quality improvement opportunities.
- Capacity to work shift work and be redeployed to other clinical areas to meet clinical needs.
- Following defined service quality standards, Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services, and workplaces.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA (or willing to obtain)
- Minimum 18-24 months clinical experience in the related specialty (depending on hospital location)
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (or equivalent)
- Demonstrates understanding of the impact of social and cultural challenges experienced by vulnerable groups and the role of the nurse in supporting them
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic with a passion for delivering high quality of care
- Legal rights to work in Australia
Benefits On Offer
- Pay rates – as per as per the Northern Territory Public Sector Nurses and Midwives’ 2017 - 2020 enterprise agreement: https://ocpe.nt.gov.au/employment-conditions-appeals-grievances/rates-of-pay/nurses2
- Contracts & Permanent positions available – subject to vacancies
- Relocation assistance and travel costs may be reimbursable – subject to location
- Accommodation may be available to rent through the hospital – enquire for further details
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, simply apply now.