Registered Nurse – Relocate to New Zealand
Relocate to the North Island, New Zealand with multiple Medical/Surgical positions available to join a private hospital ranked as having the very highest quality standards.
CCM Recruitment are looking for experienced Medical/Surgical Nurses for our client hospitals within client hospitals within Wellington, Hawke’s Bay and Tauranga, New Zealand. Surround yourself with breathtaking landscapes, the best produce for you foodies, coastlines where you can sail or dolphin watch and not to forget… nature! Where would you rather be? This is your chance to work on a full-time basis for excellent facilities.
About the Position
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality of patient care, ensuring patient and staff safety, and collaborating within the multidisciplinary health care team in a medical and surgical hospital environment. The positions are well-suited for Registered Nurses who specialise in Medical/Surgical.
Assessing and coordinating the care delivery needs of each individual patient.
- Administering prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing protocol and delivering a high level of patient care.
- Performing duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders.
- Interacting with patients, families, and other visitors in a courteous, helpful manner.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with NZ Nursing Council (or willing to obtain)
- Minimum 12-24 months clinical experience in the related specialties (depending on hospital location)
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (or equivalent)
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic with a passion for delivering high quality of care
Benefits On Offer
Competitive pay rates – over and above the district health board rates
Negotiable compensation for overseas applicants – accommodation, freight, flight etc. (figure to be negotiated on employment)*
Opportunity for subsidized accommodation – depending on location*
Progressive workplace with opportunities and support for career development and succession planning
Flexible rostering and hours – ability to maximize your opportunity to explore New Zealand
The ultimate work life balance, living in one of these beautiful locations
If you are interested in this exciting overseas opportunity, simply apply now.