Rehabilitation Consultant - Physio/OT or EP
We’re on an exciting growth journey and currently looking for a Team Manager to provide leadership and support to our clinical consultants.
These positions will be based in Melbourne, Victoria.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will provide leadership, coaching and inspiration to achieve business, human capital and financial goals. Building excellence in people is the heart of this role and represents an opportunity for a proven people manager to gather and enhance the best and the brightest the health industry has to offer.
As a Team Manager you will understand that meeting the needs of our customers is definitive to our commercial success. Acting as the face of our business by working with our major client The Australian Defence Force as well as Insurers, self-insurers, corporate clients, government agencies and regulators.
What are the requirements to be successful in this role?
- Degree qualified Physio/OT/Psych/AEP or Rehabilitation Counsellor.
- Australian Citizenship
- Experience in a management or leadership position
- Full registration with relevant Allied Health association or agency
- A proven track record of achieving long-lasting outcomes
- An unquestionable passion for a return to work and injury prevention
- The ability to lead through a robust clinical quality framework that is evidence-based, best practice, fosters accountability and validates clinical excellence in a systematic, standardised and defined manner
- Strong business communication, excellent work discipline and an ability to meet and exceed deadlines
- Demonstrated capacity to manage the mechanism of business including all revenue, cost and profitability whilst tracking non-financial performance indicators
- Valid drivers license
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- A supportive environment of multi-disciplinary health professionals
- Flexible working options and a family-friendly focus (talk to us about what this means for you)
- Working for a growing company that provides real opportunities for individual growth, career promotion and continued learning
- A discounted Medibank Health fund membership
- Provided with a laptop and mobile phone
Generation Health Group is an Australian allied health and occupational consultancy service. We are a market leader in the provision of Clinical Consulting, and Occupational Injury Management services to many of Australia's largest corporations. We are proud to be partnering with BUPA as the sole partner to support the health and well being of the people who defend Australia and its national interests in our Australian Defence Force.
Our purpose is to create life empowerment through individual health solutions. We have an unrelenting passion to deliver the best quality services, and we take a holistic approach to the overall improvement and well-being of all our clients and customers.
We also provide relocation assistance to out-stationed candidates.
Ready to join?
Click APPLY now and complete your application through our online recruitment platform.
We're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.