Physiotherapist - Home visiting - Flexible Hours
Why join us?
If you clicked on this ad, you'll love the fact that our focus is 1:1 time with your clients! Being a mobile role with no central office, your day centres around doing what you do best - helping people achieve their 'Own Body's' potential. That doesn't mean you're on your own, we have an extensive administrative and senior clinical team to ensure you feel safe, supported and valued.
- Client-focused - we're a values-based organisation with the client's experience always front of mind
- Perks - travel reimbursements included, monthly team awards to be won and free weekly coffee on the house!
- Flexibility - create your own personalised schedule. We don't work out of a central office, so you have the freedom to complete admin tasks from home or the local café!
- Professional development - ongoing training and fortnightly mentoring/supervision, regular informal (online) clinical discussions, plus future opportunities to be involved in business development, team supervision/management and other non-clinical duties.
- Support - administration support and access to our team of experienced clinicians
- Tech - our team love our specialised software which makes the admin part of the role a dream
Own Body was created through a desire to help clients understand and maximise their own bodies’ potential in the comfort and convenience of their own space. We are a team of highly qualified and reliable Physiotherapists, OTs and Podiatrists working across metropolitan Melbourne, regional Victoria, Brisbane, Hobart, Launceston and Sydney, providing personable, high quality, affordable care to our valued clients.
Own Body is seeking a number of dedicated Physiotherapists to join our team on a part-time, full time or casual basis in the western suburbs of Melbourne. We currently have availability up to full-time hours (with multiple other positions available across Melbourne and Australia)
You will be treating clients in their homes with a variety of conditions, including co-morbidities and:
- post-acute care
Our caseload commonly includes complex cases to really get you thinking, but we never ask our clinicians to take on clients outside of their clinical skill set. We are all about empowerment and exercise rehab, not passive manual therapies.
We encourage you to visit our website to find out more about who Own Body is: https://www.ownbody.com.au/.
We're looking for the perfect fit for our business, someone who shares our Core Values and our passion for one-on-one home health care.
You'll also need:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Full registration with AHPRA (no interim certificate please)
- Valid driver's licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Police Check (or willing to obtain)
- NDIS Workers Check (or willing to obtain)
- Level 2 First Aid (or willing to obtain)
- Professional indemnity insurance (or willing to obtain)
- Flu vaccination (or willing to obtain)
- COVID-19 vaccination (or willing to obtain)