Senior Clinician Dementia Support Services
About the Role
CBCHS is seeking a registered Health Professional to provide assessment, care planning, monitoring, referral and integration approaches for clients with a cognitive decline/dementia and their carers’, as well as those with chronic and complex care needs.
Some of the key deliverables of this role include;
- Provide high quality clinical leadership, mentoring and coaching to staff in areas of expertise.
- In conjunction with the Manager Integrated Care, coordinate quality improvement strategies and implement supervision frameworks.
- Make recommendations on service improvement to the Manager Integrated Care and actively support the implementation of agreed initiatives.
- Maintain responsibility for a client caseload that meets organisational requirements;
- Provide a high standard of screening and comprehensive assessment;
- Develop and implement care plans based on person-centered principles.
- Lead the implementation of evidence-based practice within designated portfolio
You are a Health Professional, passionate about maximising the health and wellbeing outcomes of your clients.
- Registered with the appropriate regulatory authority, such as; Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia or Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Substantial knowledge, understanding and demonstrated experience (at least 7 years) in the provision of services for individuals or groups in area of qualification, including a strong clinical background in working with clients in a Community Health setting.
- Post-graduate studies (or working towards), Public Health, Research or Management.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team including the ability to provide clinical guidance and advice to others;
- Proven ability to manage projects from planning to attainment of desired outcomes;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the My Aged Care system and processes, including but not limited to CHSP and Home Care Packages and providers;
- Current Driver Licence.
What's in it for you?
As a health promoting not for profit business, we offer:
- Great People, Working in a Great Place Delivering Great Work
- Active participation in professional development and other learning opportunities;
- Easy street parking
- Access to public transport
- Salary Packaging
- Flexible working arrangements
Please refer to Benefits of Working at CBCHS.
About the Company
CBCHS is a for-cause, not-for-profit organisation providing a wide range of allied health, dental, child development, disability and aged care services to more than 15,000 clients every year in and around the City of Kingston. Many of our clients are differently abled, socially isolated, financially disadvantaged or exposed to other socio-economic vulnerabilities. Our head office is in Parkdale with programs and services also offered at Chelsea, Clarinda, Mentone, Cheltenham, Clayton and Edithvale.
We are a values driven organisation with a reputation for service innovation and quality. We are a flexible and inclusive employer that values and supports workforce diversity. We strongly support equal opportunity and encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, those with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTIQ community, and people with a disability.
Please visit our website for more information www.cbchs.org.au
How to Apply
Visit our careers page at https://www.cbchs.org.au/careers/ and select this role. Click on the position description to view the full Position Description details and click apply now.
Applications close 27th July 2022
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police records check. This role is open to Australian Residents or those who hold the right to work in Australia.