Annual Junior Doctor Conference + Career Expo 2019
- : Hilton Brisbane, 190 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane, Qld 4000
The 2019 Junior Doctor Conference will include a Career Expo, where doctors in training will have the opportunity to network with prospective employers and colleges.
- Connect with over 25 local, national and international keynote speakers speaking on leadership, teamwork and well-being.
- Learn how to mitigate risks in practice.
- Discuss how to navigate tricky twists and turns on your career path.
- Hear how to secure that college place of your dreams from recent successful applicants.
- Explore alternative career pathways with junior doctors who have taken the road less travelled.
- Connect with colleges, hospitals and trusted career partners.
- Present your own 10-minute medical research presentation or poster.
- Relax and unwind at the JDC by night cocktail including live entertainment.
The full program is now available here.
Conference + Career Expo
Up to 10 hours CDP points can be claimed towards Doctor in Training CPD requirements.
- Navigate tricky twists and turns on the job and explore how to enjoy the drive in your junior doctors years
- Learn how to super-charge your CV and blitz your interview
- Master your clinical skills in the Clinical Skills Development Service hands-on workshop
- Identify financial proficiency for junior doctors
- Discover what tech in medicine means for doctors now and in the future
- Identify alternate career pathways in medicine
- Food as Medicine
- Posted By Class Central
- Posted Date: 2019-06-17
- Overview How can we use food as medicine? This course introduces the concept of food as medi...
- AMA Code of Ethics
- Posted By Australian Medical Association
- Posted Date: 2019-06-14
- Description This module aims to give you an understanding of the AMA Code of Ethics 2004, ed...
- Decision Making for Medical Leaders
- Posted By Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators
- Posted Date: 2019-06-13
- Location:Cliftons Melbourne, Level 1, 440 Collins Street Me...
- Description Leaders make decisions every day, but the key is doing it more effectively to re...