110517 - Person Centred Medical Home Clinical & Business Leadership Wksp 3
- : Online
The Business & Clinical Leadership program is the third workshop of a series of 3 x 1 day workshops. Each participant will have 1 x 30 minute phone/skype mentorship sessions per month in between workshops (6 per person total). Each workshop will be a stand alone ALM.
This workshop is limited to the existing cohort of doctors in the Practice Leadership Advantage program
Relevance to General Practice
This program has been developed to facilitate change at a systems level in general practice in order to improve outcomes for people with or at risk of chronic complex conditions.
- Reinforce the importance of understanding an individual's leadership style and understand the role of leadership in motivating people for change
- Recognise the impact of emotional intelligence and self-care in leading change
- Identify and implement practice culture which can facilitate improvements in the quality and and safety of patient care
- Develop leaderships skills which support greater patient engagement
- Assess current practice system of care for people with chronic & complex needs, and formulate a plan of change required to improve outcomes