87206 - Webinar - Infertility: causes & management
- : Online
This activity aims to provide an overview of the diagnosis, management and treatment of infertility.
It covers the following points:
• Incidence and prevalence of infertility in Australia
• Key causes and lifestyle factors/decisions contributing to infertility
• Psychological and emotional impacts of infertility on mental health and relationships
• Effective treatment options for infertility, including IVF
The activity seeks to assist health professionals in the care and management of patients and couples experiencing infertility.
Relevance to General Practice
Please request Jean Hailes document '2017 Infertility: causes and management RACGP Overview'.
- Discuss the incidence, prevalence and causes of infertility
- Outline the psychological and emotional impacts of infertility
- Discuss effective treatment options for infertility