87225 - Webinar - Dyspareunia: a physiotherapist's perspective
- : Online
This activity aims to provide a practical guideline for the diagnosis, treatment and management of dyspareunia.
It covers the following points:
• Common clinical presentations of dyspareunia
• Assessment & examination techniques
• Patient interaction and education
• Therapies & management
The activity seeks to assist health professionals to provide effective care and treatment for women experiencing dyspareunia.
Relevance to General Practice
Please request Jean Hailes document '2017 Dyspareunia: The Physiotherapist’s Perspective RACGP Overview'.
- Recognise the common clinical presentations of dyspareunia
- Identify biological & psychosexual causes of dyspareunia
- Discuss the role of physiotherapy in the management/treatment of dyspareunia