87227 - Webinar - Menopause Update: a multidisciplinary approach
- : Online
This activity aims to provide a framework for multidisciplinary management of menopausal symptoms.
It covers the following points:
• Assessing menopausal symptoms
• Management options for menopausal women with diverse clinical presentations
• The use of complementary and alternative medicine therapies in managing menopausal symptoms
The activity seeks to assist health professionals to provide well-informed, up-to-date advice and treatment in the care and management of menopausal women.
Relevance to General Practice
Please request Jean Hailes document '2017 Menopause Update: A Multidisciplinary Approach RACGP Overview'.
- Outline a systematic approach to the assessment, investigation and management of menopause symptoms
- Identify physical and psychological symptoms of menopause
- Explain and recommend appropriate management options for menopause
- Discuss evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine therapies in managing menopause