87241 - Webinar - Managing sexual pain
- : Online
This activity aims to provide a practical guideline for the diagnosis, treatment and multidisciplinary management of sexual pain.
It covers the following points:
• Common clinical presentations of dyspareunia, vaginismus and vulvodynia
• Aetiologies of sexual pain
• Factors affecting sexual function of women
• Patient interaction and education
• Multidisciplinary treatment options (The mind-body connection, physiotherapy and adjunctive therapies)
The activity seeks to assist health professionals to provide effective care and treatment for women experiencing sexual pain.
Please request Jean Hailes document '2017 Managing Sexual Pain RACGP Overview'.Learning outcomes