87257 - Webinar - Heavy menstrual bleeding: diagnosis & management
- : Online
This activity aims to provide a practical guideline for the investigation, diagnosis & management of heavy menstrual bleeding.
It covers the following points:
• Terminology and classification of abnormal uterine bleeding
• Consultation essentials
• Investigation & specialist referral
• Management options for heavy menstrual bleeding
The activity seeks to assist health professionals in providing advice and care to women experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding.
Relevance to General Practice
Please request Jean Hailes document '2017 Heavy Menstrual Bleeding RACGP Overview'.
- Summarise the latest terminology and classification systems for heavy menstrual bleeding
- Discuss evidence-based treatment options for the management of heavy menstrual bleeding across the reproductive lifespan
- Identify conditions and risk factors that require specialist referral