AACMA Webinar: Let's talk about Long-COVID
Seize the second chance, the recording access to the following webinar is now available!
COVID and its effects, it seems, are here for the long term. Arm yourself with information and knowledge that could be the difference to improving you patients’ health outcomes.
Long COVID and its management is a major health concern worldwide.
To keep our members up to date with what is available, AACMA has organised a hugely relevant webinar on Sunday Oct 9th. Five speakers are presenting on long COVID sharing their knowledge, clinical experience, treatment protocols including herbs and current research.
It is undeniable that the lasting effects that are Long COVID, will form the basis of treatments for many of the patients we see in the coming years. This is an opportunity to build your knowledge base and enhance your practice with information that is up to date and clinically relevant.
- Rose Shiqi Luo – The Content, Characteristics and Delivery of Long-COVID Support Programs in Australia
- Sean Zhu - Treatment of Abnormal Menstrual Cycle among COVID-19 Group by Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Treatment
- Kevin Ryan - Long, Post or Unresolved Covid-19 Syndromes The Facts The Fiction and the Way Forward
- Kevin Ryan - There is a Way Forward: 3 Case Reports involving the Acupuncture Treatment of Long (Post), and Unresolved Covid-19 Syndromes
- Mark Gearing - Long Covid and Brain Fog: Focusing on Classical Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Wing-Yu Yu - Long COVID and traditional Chinese medicine: Discussion on the current research evidence of treating Long COVID with Chinese medicine
Event date: Sunday, 9 October 2022
Time: 12:30pm to 4:30pm (AEST)
Presenters: Rose Luo, Sean Zhu, Kevin Ryan, Mark Gearing, Wing-Yu Yu
Recording prices: AACMA Member $79; AACMA Student Member FREE; Non Member $109
Recording access: till April 10, 2023.
CPD: 4 points
Benefit: Slides/lecture notes from the presenters will be provided (subject to presenters).
*AACMA Members and Student Members please log in to access the discounted rates.