Advanced Certificate of Histopathology for Dermoscopy
The Advanced Certificate of Histopathology for Dermoscopy course offers a comprehensive guide to the principles of dermatopathology and will help you understand and interpret pathology reports. Led by experts in the field, the course will develop your overall diagnostic skills to an accomplished level and teach you what dermatoscopic features correlate with histology slides.
The skills learned will improve your ability to communicate with dermatopathologists, potentially question reports that are inconsistent with your dermatoscopic findings and make predictions about the specific histological diagnosis. You will learn how to assess features of normal skin, melanocytic lesions, tumours, naevi and inflammatory conditions, and will be equipped will the know-how to apply this knowledge in the primary care setting.
The Advanced Certificate of Histopathology for Dermoscopy offers an excellent opportunity to enhance your knowledge of skin pathology, biopsies, histology and dermoscopy in order to diagnose and manage the majority of skin lesions encountered in primary care.
The modules cover:
- Introduction to dermatopathology
- Specimen processing
- Melanocytic lesions
- Non-melanocytic lesions
- Dysplastic naevi
Course participants will:
- Receive access to a digital workbook which can be downloaded prior to the course for your convenience
- Receive unlimited and ongoing access to research/readings in the field, free alumni learning resources and video lectures, as well as invite-only events and special offers after completion of the course
- Have the opportunity to participate in optional clinical attachments at dedicated skin cancer clinics
- Receive unlimited and ongoing access to free alumni learning resources, video lectures, and discussion forums, as well as invite-only events and special offers after completion of the course.