This course has been developed to provide an understanding of how to identify, prevent and report money laundering and terrorism financing.
This course is appropriate for anyone who has obligations in relation to anti money laundering and counter financing of terrorism in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong.
This course provides an understanding of:
- the potential harm caused by money laundering and terrorism financing
- how to identify money laundering and terrorism financing
- anti-money laundering and counter financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) regulatory requirements
- the key components of an AML/CFT programme, and
- reporting obligations under the AML/CFT legislation and how to meet them.
Endorsed by the NSCA Foundation.
The NSCA Foundation endorses this course as meeting its standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.