Australian Healthcare Week 2022
The 11th Annual Australia Healthcare Week Expo is the nation's exclusive healthcare hub - the only space bringing the entire healthcare ecosystem under one roof.
In its 11th year, Australian Healthcare Week will unite health services to achieve inter-disciplinary collaboration and standardised care across hospital design and development, digital health, aged care, nursing, workforce, health informatics and patient experience.
Don’t miss your chance to connect, learn and network with 130+ expert speakers at the largest healthcare event of the year.
We have some exciting new experiences, formats and learning opportunities in store for 2022, including:
- 100% refreshed content and the chance to hear from 130+ speakers
- 3 new free to attend stages focusing on Health Informatics & Analytics, Cyber Security For Healthcare and Mental Health Services
- The return of five of our most popular free to attend events: Nursing and Midwifery, Patient Experience, GP & Primary Care Summit, Healthcare Start Ups and Healthcare Workforce
- CPD points available for the Nursing and Midwifery Program, and for the Health Informatics and Analytics program to help you take your skills to the next level
- $20,000 in prizes and giveaways up for grabs, plus games, interactive learning experiences and free treats to enjoy