BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical)
Our nationally accredited BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) course is one of the most highly regarded qualifications available in Australia and is designed to equip students with the skills and confidence to gain Administration positions in a health environment.
The healthcare sector is currently the largest employer and fastest growing industry in Australia and provides many financially rewarding, flexible and secure career opportunities. Completion of the BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) will give you that employment edge when applying for administration positions in a variety of health settings including hospitals, medical practices and allied health.
Become qualified! This qualification is recognised throughout Australia and will provide you with the skills and knowledge you’ll need to work as a medical receptionist or health administrator.
Start planning your future in health administration today
As a student of Medical Administration Training Pty Ltd you’ll be a valued member of an organisation that really cares about your success. You’ll get ongoing advice and learning support from your own dedicated mentor, and you’ll learn from highly skilled, experienced trainers who are 100% committed to your success.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
- Are you returning to the workforce following a break in employment and interested in the flexible work opportunities available in the health industry?
- Are you an administrator wanting to transition into the healthcare sector or currently working in another industry e.g. retail/hospitality and looking for a career change?
- Already working in a health administration role but require deeper skills and knowledge in order to progress your career?
- Working as a medical receptionist or health administrator and want to formalise your skills?
Whether you are looking for a new career opportunity in the healthcare sector or to upskill your existing role, this course is right for you.
- Recruiting & retaining GPs for your practice
- Posted By HealthcareLink e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-11-26
- This 15mins quick course will give you tips and guides on how to go about recruiting and retaining G...
- Mindful Leadership Online
- Posted By Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness (AIAM)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-19
- Learn a comprehensive framework for understanding and leading individuals and groups
- Addressing Non-Conformities
- Posted By Quality Practice Accreditation Pty Ltd (QPA)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-17
- Assist your practice staff in swiftly and effectively meeting the requirements
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Medica...
- Posted By Foundation Education
- Posted Date: 2020-11-10
- Support patient health and contribute to business needs in the medical sector
- HLT47315 – CERTIFICATE IV IN HEALTH ADMINISTRATI...
- Posted By Institute of Health & Nursing Australia (IHNA)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-10
- Produce competent, confident, critically thinking Health Administrators with a nationally accredited