Bullying and Harassment Training for Managers and Supervisors NZ
The course has been designed to provide training for managers and supervisors in New Zealand organisations.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- the effects of bullying and harassment in the workplaceÂ
- the types of behaviour that are considered bullying and harassment
- responsibilities of managers and supervisors
- how to identify bullying and harassment
- how to prevent and manage bullying and harassment using a risk management approach, and
- how to handle incidents or reports of bullying or harassment.
This course was developed in collaboration with a New Zealand HR and employment specialist.