Bullying and Harassment Training for Nurses and Midwives
Kineo’s Bullying and Harassment for Employees training course is designed to minimise the risk of bullying and harassment occurring in the New Zealand workplace. The course focuses on building positive behaviours and stopping negative behaviours based. This course trains your employees based on New Zealand legislation.
This course was developed in collaboration with a New Zealand HR and employment law training company.
The impact of bullying in the workplace can be detrimental to morale, staff turnover and the financial performance of an organisation. It can have serious consequences to the organisation, from damage to the health and wellbeing of the victim to fines and criminal charges for offenders and the organisation they work for. Anti-bullying initiatives, sexual harassment training and harassment prevention training are key to a safe and inclusive workplace.
Bullying and Harassment for Employees
This online course provides employees with an understanding of how the law defines bullying and harassment in the workplace. It also trains employees in what workplace behaviours should be avoided, and what employees can do if bullying and harassment is occurring in their workplace.
This course provides an understanding of the following.
- The effects of bullying and harassment in the workplace.
- The types of behaviour that are considered bullying and harassment.
- How to identify bullying and harassment.
- Employee responsibilities.
- What to do if you or your co-workers are being bullied or harassed.
The course has been designed to provide training for all employees in New Zealand organisations.
This anti-bullying and harassment training course works as standalone compliance training. It also complements larger training programs, including face-to-face training, designed to ensure positive and compliant workplace cultures.
Bullying and Harassment for Employees is a focussed online training course featuring the following.
- 65 minutes course duration
- Interactive activities
- Accessibility functions. WCAG AA compliance with customisable features.
- Full course voiceover
- Assessments at the end of each section
- Certificate of completion
- Adaptics - Kineo’s pre-assessment technology