CASE CONFERENCES AND CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT - VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Welcome to Chronic Disease Management with CDM Plus! Case Conferences are a great way to improve team communication and patient outcomes using a multidisciplinary team approach.
This workshop is suitable for Medical Practice Assistants, Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Practitioners, GPs and Practice Managers that are looking to improve Chronic Disease Management service delivery.
What we’ll cover in the workshop:
- What is a Multidisciplinary Case Conference?
- Eligible patients
- Case Conferencing Team
- Getting started with case conferencing
- Case Conferencing Process
- MBS Item Numbers for GPs and Allied Health Practitioners
- Case Studies
- Resources and More Information