Clinical Forum for Nurses and Doctors
- : Sydney, NSW
Doctors and NursesCourse description
The Family Planning NSW Clinical Forum is an excellent opportunity for doctors and nurses to update on the latest approaches, guidelines and resources for the management of reproductive and sexual health presentations in a primary healthcare setting.
Held across NSW and led by Family Planning NSW’s nationally recognised Medical Director and expert clinicians, the agenda usually includes:
- what’s new in reproductive and sexual health
- update on the new cervical screening program guidelines and techniques
- interactive case study sessions with an opportunity to discuss cases from own practice with the experts
- innovative approaches to promoting sexual health among young people
- local perspectives on issues facing the community
- important and relevant information on topics such as gynaecological and vulval problems, menopause, STI presentations, contraception and more
$150 - Please Note: Payments are now online – if you do not proceed to the shopping cart and complete payment, your application will not be acceptedRecognition/Accreditation
This Activity is Accredited for 10 Category 2 points, as part of the RACGP Quality Improvement & Continuing Professional Development Program in the 2017-2019 Triennium.