Competition and Consumer Law - Dealing with Consumers Part 1
This course has been developed to provide an understanding of the Australian Consumer Law and how it provides consumer protection.
These modules are intended to prevent company managers and employees breaching the provisions of the CCL while working for their company.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- consumer protection in the Australian Consumer Law (ACL)
- prohibited, misleading and deceptive conduct in section 18 of the ACL
- remedies for a breach of section 18
- false or misleading representations
- false or misleading statements, and
- remedies for breaches of the ACL.
Endorsed by the NSCA Foundation.
The NSCA Foundation endorses this course as meeting its standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.