Competition and Consumer Law - Dealing with Other Businesses
This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of anti-competitive and restrictive trade practices prohibited under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
These modules are intended to prevent company managers and employees breaching the provisions of the CCL while working for their company.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- anti-competitive and restrictive trade practices
- different types of prohibited cartel conduct
- exceptions to cartel conduct
- other ways competition and consumer law can be breached
- exceptions to restrictive trade practices, and
- remedies and enforcements to breaches of restrictive trade practices provisions.
Endorsed by the NSCA Foundation.
The NSCA Foundation endorses this course as meeting its standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.