To support healthcare professionals during the current crisis, we have made available the Coronavirus elearning Programme free of charge.
This programme brings together quality-assured content from NHS England elearning for healthcare, NHS England and NHS Improvement, and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The programme is suitable for doctors, nurses, consultants, healthcare assistants, midwives and other allied healthcare professionals, including those who are returning to the workforce to help during the current crisis.
You can access the content online – enabling you to refresh and extend your knowledge on critical themes.
- High-quality content developed by NHS England elearning for healthcare
- Suitable for all health and social care professionals
- Available online
Essential Guidance from the NHS, UK Government, WHO and the British Medical Journal (BMJ), including:
- Best practice overview from the BMJ
- Resources from the medical royal colleges and other professional bodies
- Hand-washing guidelines and public guidance from the NHS
- Information and guidance on emerging respiratory viruses from the WHO
- A critical care severe acute respiratory infection course
- Personal Protective Equipment, donning, removal and disposal and infection prevention and control
- Critical Care and Ward-Based Equipment Guides including ventilators, pumps, suction units and POC testing
- Resources for Staff Working in Critical Care and Acute Hospital Settings
- Resources for Primary Care and Community Settings, including remote consulting, resources for paramedics
- Supporting patient mental health for the whole workforce
- Resources for Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Settings
- Resources to Support Staff with Difficult Conversations and End of Life Care
- Dealing with Long Covid
Resources for Specific Professions:
- Pharmacy staff
- Diagnostic radiographers
- Health and social care support workers
- Volunteers supporting health and social care
- Cabin crew supporting delivering of direct patient care
Staff Wellbeing and Resilience during COVID-19
This content is frequently updated as new information and resources become available.
eIntegrity programmes are developed by NHS Health Education England’s e-Learning for Healthcare programme (HEE e-LfH).
The programmes are high quality self-directed learning programmes. They are designed to support training and CPD and are excellent resources alongside other traditional teaching methodologies. They have been developed by the UK NHS for use in the NHS. However, many of the programmes have international relevance, particularly the specialty training programmes which are often mapped to UK specialty training curricula.