COVID-Safe Workplace Training Course
COVID-19 is a workplace safety issue. All organisations must do what they can to ensure the health and safety of their workers. Kineo’s COVID-Safe Workplace course is designed to keep people safe by teaching risk minimisation behaviours. It also encourages confidence in the learner that the return to work is safe.
The New Normal and Reasonable Anxiety
After time spent working from home or from a break in their employment, workers are returning to a changed workplace. This change involves a new set of behaviours and processes to ensure this public health threat is minimised wherever possible. We know that we can minimise the risk by following common-sense hygiene practices.
Some people may be anxious about the return, but most of us needn’t be afraid. The vast majority of people are not in high-risk groups. Because of this, by following an appropriate covid-19 safety plan, it can be safe to go back to the workplace. The course encourages the learner to be confident in their safety and to speak up if they feel anxious.
Preventing the spread
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 it is important to:
- Work safely and observe any new requirements for physical distancing
- Follow instructions, such as the correct way to wash hands
- Ask if you’re not sure how to safely perform the work
- Use personal protective equipment if required and in the way you were trained and instructed to use it
- Report any unsafe or unhealthy situations to your supervisor or to your health and safety representative.
Kineo’s COVID-Safe Workplace course provides training in:
- The need for workplace changes
- How to keep the workplace hygienic
- Behaviours that minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus
- Actively caring for your mental health.
This course is relevant for all workers returning to the workplace after COVID-19 isolation. The course is not industry-specific and is designed to be applicable to a generic workplace.
This online training course has the following features.
- 20 minutes course duration
- Animated videos
- Downloadable ‘Stop the spread’ poster
- Hand hygiene video resources
- Links to further resources
- Interactive activities
- Accessibility. WCAG AA compliance with customisable features.
- Full course voiceover
- Assessments at the end of each section
- Certificate of completion
- Adaptics - Kineo’s pre-assessment technology