Dealing with Workplace Conflict for Allied Health
The course has been designed to provide training for all staff in New Zealand organisations.
This course provides an understanding of:
- drivers and influences that can lead to and escalate conflict
- the human body’s reaction when faced with conflict
- key signs of increasing tension in individuals
- how to assess threat and risk using a logical threat and risk assessment model
- some aspects of the law in relation to conflict
- how to formulate strategies to minimise personal risk in conflict situations, and
- practical techniques to de-escalate and avoid conflict.
This online training course features the following.
- Short 35 minutes course duration
- Interactive activities
- Accessibility functions. WCAG AA compliance with customisable features.
- Full course voiceover
- Assessments at the end of each section
- Certificate of completion
- Adaptics - Kineo’s pre-assessment technology
This course was developed in collaboration with a New Zealand HR and employment law specialist