This is a Promoted Post!
Effective Management of Insomnia in General Practice
- : Cairns QLD 4870
Professor Nava Zisapel outlines the clinical implications of insomnia, and explores latest developments in insomnia management options accessible to general practice.
Questions asked in the video
- What is the role of sleep in maintaining health? 0:05
- How do you identify insomnia? 0:34
- What effects does insomnia have on the body? 1:18
- How does insomnia affect Alzheimer's and autism spectrum disorder? 1:42
- What management methods for insomnia are currently available? 2:24
- What is the role of melatonin in regulating the sleep cycle? 3:33
- How do melatonin-based treatments for insomnia compare with others? 7:35
- What should we keep in mind when managing insomnia in general practice? 5:22
This activity is sponsored by Aspen Australia.