Emergency Medicine Leaders elearning Course
The Emergency Medicine Leaders elearning course an online learning resource supporting leaders within the emergency department workforce.
Available to emergency medicine professionals around the world, this engaging, interactive elearning course focuses on leadership: what it is and how we can all become better leaders, regardless of our grade or clinical role in the emergency department.
How You Will Benefit from this Course
Each Emergency Medicine Leaders elearning session includes an overview of the learning content, case studies and a summary, and takes approximately 60 to 90 minutes to complete.
You can download a certificate after completing the core and additional sessions.
- Engaging elearning sessions helping you become a better leader.
- Suitable for emergency medicine professionals ready to take the next step in their careers.
- Developed by the UK’s leading emergency medicine experts
The course aims to ensure that emergency medicine leaders are:
- More knowledgeable about clinical leadership and how to apply this knowledge in your role.
- Better supported and equipped to make decisions in the workplace and manage the challenging environment of the emergency department.
- Aware of the leadership challenges faced in the emergency medicine environment.
Additional sessions focus on leadership from a people, service, strategy and quality perspective.
eIntegrity programmes are developed by NHS Health Education England’s e-Learning for Healthcare programme (HEE e-LfH).
The programmes are high quality self-directed learning programmes. They are designed to support training and CPD and are excellent resources alongside other traditional teaching methodologies. They have been developed by the UK NHS for use in the NHS. However, many of the programmes have international relevance, particularly the specialty training programmes which are often mapped to UK specialty training curricula.