Emergency Trauma Management (ETM) Course
- : Royal Melbourne Hospital City Campus, Level 5 (NAHERC) 300 Grattan St, Parkville, Vic
ETM is a 3-day face-to-face course that teaches trauma reception and resuscitation from the Australasian Emergency Medicine perspective, with a focus on practical trauma resuscitation, trauma team-leading and trauma team-member skills. Our course has a strong focus on communication in particular resuscitation room management, the shared mental model and closed loop communication. We are relevant to nursing and medical staff who work in trauma centres, metropolitan, regional and remote environments.
- Emergency Trauma Management (ETM) Course
- Posted By Emergency Trauma Management
- Posted Date: 2019-02-11
- Location:Royal Melbourne Hospital City Campus, Level 5 (NAH...
- The definitive trauma course for doctors who manage trauma.