Equal Employment Opportunity for Managers and Supervisors
This course provides managers and supervisors with an understanding of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and discrimination.
This course is aimed at all managers and supervisors in the Australian workplace.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what equal employment opportunity (EEO) means
- the legislation that applies to EEO
- behaviour that is considered unlawful discrimination, and defences and exceptions
- how organisations should manage internal complaints, and
- what happens when an individual makes an external complaint.
Endorsed by the NSCA Foundation.
The NSCA Foundation endorses this course as meeting its standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.